Thread: WTS: 5.45x39 russian steel core $100/can or $90 ea for 2!!!!

Default WTS: 5.45x39 russian steel core $100/can or $90 ea for 2!!!!

Hello,
    I have several crates of "spam cans" of ammo- russian surplus steel core 5.45x39 . 1080 rounds to a can. If you want 2 cans i will throw in a can opener and the cheap wood crate they came in. I cracked open several of the other cans for my own use and it was nice and fresh with a good seal. You can see what it looks like here: http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm Would like to get $ for a spam can, $ for the crate. Will also sell by the box-$6 for a box of 30 rds (so $4 for a box of 20, but they are packed in 30 round paper bundles). As far as i know this is the cheapest centerfire rifle ammo around right now and I am offering it cheaper than you can find anywhere on the web after shipping!
    I have shot a good amount of this ammo through several different rifles. Reliable and patterns well at 50 yds for surplus ammo. Open to trade offers as well.

"In soviet Russia, you dont buy ammo....ammo buys you!"
    Last edited by rambo91145; 01-27-11 at 09:13 PM.

Bump!!! Price Drop Too!

:bump: BUMP to the top!! This is a good price!! I got too much of it!!

Still have some left if anyone is intrested. As you can see this is a really good price....:bump:

:bump: BUMP to the top with a price drop! Have to move this stuff! Open to trade offers! Buy 2+ cases and get a discount!

note: I have no more can openers but its easy to open with tools!

Quote Originally Posted by rambo91145 View Post
    Hello,
    I have several crates of "spam cans" of ammo- russian surplus steel core 5.45x39 . 1080 rounds to a can. If you want 2 cans i will throw in a can opener and the cheap wood crate they came in. I cracked open several of the other cans for my own use and it was nice and fresh with a good seal. You can see what it looks like here: http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm Would like to get $ for a spam can, $ for the crate. Will also sell by the box-$6 for a box of 30 rds (so $4 for a box of 20, but they are packed in 30 round paper bundles). As far as i know this is the cheapest centerfire rifle ammo around right now and I am offering it cheaper than you can find anywhere on the web after shipping!
    I have shot a good amount of this ammo through several different rifles. Reliable and patterns well at 50 yds for surplus ammo. Open to trade offers as well.

"In soviet Russia, you dont buy ammo....ammo buys you!"
    Last edited by rambo91145; 01-27-11 at 09:13 PM.

I am moving so this deal will only be available tomorrow evening or saturday morning, then I wont be around as much. Spam can of russian steel core 5.45x39 $100/can or $180 Crate (2 cans). Look online and see what an amazing deal this is. I dont have as much storage in my new place so Im trying to get rid of it!!! First "Ill take it" gets it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rambo91145 View Post
    :bump: BUMP to the top with a price drop! Have to move this stuff! Open to trade offers! Buy 2+ cases and get a discount!

note: I have no more can openers but its easy to open with tools!