Thread: S&W 6904, Mini gun

Default S&W 6904, Mini gun

This is a great little 9mm pistol. I have owned a number of them over the years. One of the under rated S&W pistols. No longer in production. Alloy lower with finger rest trigger guard and steel slide with ambi safety. White dot sites, not night sites. Although there are night sights available for this pistol.

I have only put maybe 300 rounds down the pipe. The gun was brand new looking when I bought it, but has a few minor cosmetic scuffs from using it as a carry gun.

Comes with two S&W factory 6904 magazines. 12 rounds. I would rate this gun at about 95% now. It was 98 or 99% when I bought it. The lighter areas you see in some of the photos is the lent that I need to clean out. Had this in the sock drawer as well, so could use a Q-tipping. :-)

A very reasonable price for one of these in such good condition. $395.00 Just an excellent all round compact 9mm hi cap pistol. Fits nicely in my hand.

In case you have never heard it before, when S&W first started marketing the 469 (1st Gen), they referred to these as the "mini gun". It just stuck with me and I still call them that, although I think they were probably encouraged to stop using the reference since G.E. makes the original "mini gun". lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crackerjack; 09-02-11 at 10:35 AM.

Price drop.

$350.00

Hadn't thought much about this for here, but I can take a pay*pal payment if you are inclined. You know the routine though, as no "gun" words can be used. I offer this on GB. My attitude is that it is YOUR credit card, your MONEY, and you aren't buying anything illegal, so flip pay*pal for being so anti-American. BUT, I am aware that they can lock up an account if they find out about gun sales, so mums the word. You will have to add 3% though, as p*p charges that to the transaction.
    Last edited by crackerjack; 09-02-11 at 10:33 AM.

Default Still available

Great little gun. Great price!

Pistol is still available and at DSH on consignment. See or call DSH to see the pistol in person.

Cheers.