Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Spray Box

Banned

Default The Spray Box

http://www.thespraybox.com/ A new product designed by my buddy. Very useful design, more for fishing but still very cool.

Very nice, but what does this have to do with selling of guns or firearm related items?

with the ammo shortage people are looking to shoot anything these days. plastic pellets, rubber bands, water...

Hey t1ght_gR0up, What type of beer is that in your carboy?

Quote Originally Posted by beerguy View Post
    Hey t1ght_gR0up, What type of beer is that in your carboy?
    brown ale

Quote Originally Posted by Jennisfan View Post
    http://www.thespraybox.com/ A new product designed by my buddy. Very useful design, more for fishing but still very cool.

I've seen one of these in the back of a black Toyota. Looks great. Is it setup for an SUV?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by beerguy View Post
    Very nice, but what does this have to do with selling of guns or firearm related items?
    People sell different things on this site all the time. What's the point in hijacking a thread with nonsense when someone was just trying to pass the word about an item that might be very useful to people on this forum?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Banned

What does it have to do with firearms? If you were hunting in muddy or dirty conditions. Most guys I know hunt and fish, just trying to spread the word. Not sure about the SUVs, I will ask and get back to you.

This thread was posted under the sell forum which is for guns and gun related items. It should have been posted under the miscellaneous forum. I have moved it.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." (Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-8)

Quote Originally Posted by adamsheppard.as View Post
    People sell different things on this site all the time. What's the point in hijacking a thread with nonsense when someone was just trying to pass the word about an item that might be very useful to people on this forum?
    Nothing wrong with posting useful and interesting items for sale, however this sub-forum is "Sell - Post Firearm Related Items You Want To Sell".

A more appropriate sub-forum would have been "MISC - Miscellaneous Items Buy, Sell, or Trade".

Maybe we should have a sub-forum "BEER - Types You Would Like To Drink, Buy or Sell".

Again, spreading the word about new products is all good and useful, just maybe posting it in its designated spot.

Heck, AdamSheppard.as, you even get to do a little advertising.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast